Whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Cleveland Philharmonic Choir with Easyfundraising.
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/clevelandphilharmonic/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
- You should be able to create your personal account from this page, supporting CPC.
- Enter required contact details and create a password for your own account.
- Then click on ' Get donation reminder' - this makes the whole process very easy for you and saves you having to log into the ‘easyfundraising’ site each time you want to shop online.
- Every time you shop online from your computer, the little Easyfundraising dropdown box will appear to remind you to enable an automatic donation to be made.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Cleveland Philharmonic Choir at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
If you do online shopping on your smartphone or on your tablet, then it is easiest to get the Easyfundraising App. Within that app you can select and “favourite” the online retailers you are most likely to use (in my case Screwfix, Amazon, Toolstation, eBay, John Lewis, etc). Then, when you want to shop from any of those, you can simply go to that retailer via that Easyfundraising app. This ensures that you automatically earn the contribution for CPC. It also makes on-line shopping with your phone a lot easier since you can use the App as the starting point for all your purchases.
There are no catches or hidden charges and Cleveland Philharmonic Choir will be really grateful for the donations as a result of your purchases.
Thank you for your support.
Want to know more?
When you buy through your computer, you may arrive at the retailer’s store by any one of several routes. But if you have added the Donation Reminder when you set up your account, then you will automatically be reminded to get your contribution.
It is easier to do than it is to describe!
Here is a link to a short video describing the process of using the Donation Reminder when you shop online:
PS. Remember that you can choose to support another good cause if you prefer.